SLáINTE FEST 2017 | March 17th, 3:30pm to 11pm, last call at 10pm
Join us for an FTBC favorite! There will be plenty of room to enjoy pints, blarney, and fantastic food from Farm & Flame in our debut of the expanded tasting room.
- Sláinte Stout back on tap for one night only!
- This indoor/outdoor event is ticketed.
- $10 for commemorative glass and first pour, for the first 300 people!
- $6 drink tickets all night!
- Last call 10pm.
* Learn how to properly pronounce Sláinte.
* Discover the meaning behind Sláinte.
FARM & FLAME | SLAINTE FEST MENU
- Corned Beef Tacos with Stout Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Reuben Frittters
- Pretzels and Beer Cheese
- Beef & Stout Hand Pies
- Grilled Corned Beef and Fontina Sandwiches